Its low in calories, really high in fibre and ZERO fat.
1 cup = 36kcal & 5g of fibre.
- Aids digestion and is full of nutrients.
- Kale has more iron then BEEF! This is essential for liver functioning.
- Packed with vitamin K which protects us against various cancers, it also prevents blood clotting and increases bone strength.
- Full of antioxidants which again helps to protect you from various cancers.
- 1 cup of Kale = 10% of RDA of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Vitamin A which helps with sight + skin
- Vitamin C which is great for hydration, immune system and metabolism.
- High in calcium, per calorie it has more calcium than milk!
- It helps maintain joint and cartilage flexibility and keep bones strong!
So include Kale into your meals!