RAW VANILLA DROP COOKIES
No equipment required! Which means less dishes to clean. Best served cold, straight-out of the freezer because coconut oil will liquify again once warm. Key ingredients: coconut oil and tahini.
· PREP TIME 10 min
· TOTAL TIME 40 min
· SHELF LIFE Store in freezer for 2 weeks
· SERVINGS 8 servings
- 2 cups dried, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or agave nectar or honey)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (liquid)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla bean)
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Add all ingredients into large bowl except the shredded coconut.
- Stir with spoon until well mixed.
- Once combined, add shredded coconut. Stir again until well combined.
- Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes. (Cookies will harden when cooled.)
- Store leftover raw vanilla drop cookies in freezer.
recipe reproduced with kind permission from The Rawtarian website. Check it out! www.rawtarian.com