We are so excited and counting down the days until we can get our Club Zest back open again, it’s been far too long and we’ve missed everyone terribly, but the wait is almost over! Saturday 25th July we will be re-opening our doors!
We hope that you enjoy coming to the club as much as ever, but unfortunately there will be some changes in the way we work and the way you train due to the government guidelines that we must do to keep everyone safe. In the pictures shown we’ve gave a brief visual rundown of the changes and rules but here is more info for you ladies:
1. Even though we are operating limited capacity in the gym YOU DO NOT have to book a place to come to the gym and enjoy a workout. All members who attend will be recorded on entry and exit. This information is tracked through our app and you can simply check your app before you come to see if there is availability in the club before you come. If you haven’t already downloaded it, head to the app/play store and get it for free. Search for ClubRight. Please don’t worry if you don’t have the app or don’t want to use it, you can simply walk in or call us in advance to check there is space. We will be sending out more info about how to use this feature, as the app will be the most convenient.
2. Class bookings will work the same way as always, bookable 7 days ahead. The studio will also be running at a reduced capacity, however our new timetable has been designed in a way in which we know you can still get access to the classes you love.
3. We kindly ask that you do not bring your own equipment to the club including mats and towels, we will provide everything you need. Our changing rooms and showers will remain open but if you can arrive ready for workouts that would be helpful and only use the shower facilities as a necessity.
4. As required by the government we will be operating a track and trace system so it’s imperative you check in and out of the club, we will be providing a contactless scanner for you to scan your membership card or you can now use our app via your smart phone. Your temperature will also be taken on arrival and if it’s 38 degrees or over you will be refused entry.
5. We will be providing sanitiser and hand washing facilities around the club, we ask you do this regular, and upon entry. Cleaning products will be also supplied for you to clean down each machine or piece of equipment after you have used it.
6. We will be practicing social distancing all around the club and we would ask you to do the same. Plastic screens are in use between machines for your safety. Where this is not the case and a machine is in use, we kindly ask you leave the machine next to it free.
7. Lastly we ask that you keep your gym workouts to no more than one hour, this gives us the chance to accommodate lots of our members daily and avoids having to resort to a booking system.
While these changes are very different to the way you’re used to using the club, one thing that won’t change is our passion for our members happiness, your results and the love we have for our gym. We will be cleaning even more than ever before and you can be sure that staff will be using PPE for inductions, PT sessions and wherever else it is needed.
Our new timetable will be launched by the end of this week and full instructions on how to use the app for managing your gym visits will be revealed shortly. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. Don’t forget we are open from Saturday 25th July 9am.