Hayfever Busting Zestini!
Gradually helps you build up immunity to prep your body for spring/summer, YEYY SUMMER!
Secret ingredients: Raw Honey + Bee pollen. (caution with bee pollen, some people may be allergic so have a small trial first.)
HOW TO MAKE:
1 teaspoon of raw honey
¾ cup water
¾ cup mixed frozen berries
10 baby spinach leaves
1 small banana
1 lemon/lime juiced (approx 2 tablespoons)
½ teaspoon bee pollen
Stir raw honey + water together until dissolved, mix with other ingredients and sprinkle a small amount of bee pollen on top! Beeeeeeeutiful!
Bee Pollen Benefits!
It is a complete protein which means that it contains an adequate proportion of all 9 amino acids that are essential for the dietary needs for us humans.
It contains more amino acids then beef, eggs + cheese of equal weight and more rich in protein than any animal source! WOWEEE
- Full of carbs, protein + vitamin B which are great energy sources.
- The amino acids + vitamins protect skin + aid regeneration of cells (forget the expensive lotions and potions!)
- High quantity of anti oxidants which has a anti inflammatory effect on lungs great for people with Asthma!
- Contains enzymes that can help aid digestion.
- Contains Rutin which is a anti oxidant + bioflavonoid which helps strengthen capillaries + blood vessels. It also assists with circulatory problems and cholesterol levels OoOoOoOo!
Worth a try I think Zesters!
Tip: have a spoonful with fresh fruit! (the fibres in fruit reinforce the activity)