CLUB ZEST PRIVICY POLICY
Club Zest is the controller and we are responsible for your personal data.
Business owners: Holly McBride-Donaldson & Jennie Moyse
Business Name: G.M Leisure Limited T/A Club Zest Ladies Leisure
Business Address: 60 Sea Road, Fulwell, Sunderland, SR6 9DB
Business Telephone: 0191-5169898
Business Email Address: [email protected]
Business Website Address www.clubzest.co.uk
OTHER BUSINESSES WE SHARE OUR DATA WITH
GLASS FROG DIGITAL MARKETING-Glass Frog manages our website and provides a link to our online booking portal and membership software. It’s where members can keep to date with latest news and also prospective customers can view what facilities we offer.
CLUB RIGHT LTD-Club Right is our membership software providers. They store our member’s data and we also use them for statistical analysis, business & operational insights.
DEBIT FINANCE COLLECTIONS PLC-Debit Finance is used as our collection agency for membership payments.
We are not responsible for their privacy statements and advise you read their privacy notice whenever using their sites.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES CLUB ZEST COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Club Zest collects personal information from you when it’s provided to us directly or through our website or membership software provider. We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, new products, services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
- The information we collect are Title, Name, Address, Postcode, Gender, Email address, Home telephone number, Mobile telephone number, Date of Birth, Source, Membership type, Emergency contact name and an emergency telephone number. We also provide them with a membership number which is also stored on our system.
- We store financial transactions for our customers and a record of their monthly payment collections if applicable to that customer.
- A record of their visits to the club and booking information into classes.
- Text messages sent to the club from you.
- E-mails sent by you to the club.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use your personal data to perform the membership contract entered into with us by you. We would only use your personal data to contact you about bookings, your membership, tracking procedures and marketing purposes that we think may be relevant to you.
- We may share information with our Finance company to enable us to cancel/amend your membership as requested by you.
- You can request to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In order to ensure the security and protection of your personal data we use the following methods of security:
- We use Club Right, our membership software system to securely store your data. You are asked to verify your own account, make your own password so you have complete control and can make changes at any time to your own account.
- You can change your details at any time by logging into your account and selecting ‘profile’ you can save the changes by pressing ‘save changes’
- Your bank details are stored through our collection agency Debit Finance. We never store your bank details.
- Our systems are password protected.
- Any paper documents of Health Screen forms are locked away.
HOW DOES CLUB ZEST USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATON FOR MARKETING?
As long as you have opted in and allowed us to send you marketing information by our various methods, we may send you Emails, Letters, Texts or call you regarding new membership offers, new classes and services that may be of interest to you. It’s likely that these marketing messages may be tailored to you, based on a similar membership you had at the club if you’re an ex-member. If you no longer wish to hear from us, you can take the following steps:
- In your account select ‘preferences’ and de-select the communication options. This way you will no longer hear from us.
- You can email us at [email protected] and we can unsubscribe you.
- You can call the club and speak to one of us direct on 0191-5159898 and we can subscribe you over the phone.
HOW CAN I ACCESS, UPDATE, CORRECT OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You can view and edit your personal profile at any time by logging into your account and selecting ‘profile’ here this will give you complete control to edit, correct and update any personal information. If you ever forget your password/username to access you account you can hit the ‘forgot password’ link and then follow the steps to change it.
If at any point you need to change your bank details or date of collection for payments you can do this by contacting our finance company direct on 01908 422 007 and they will be happy to amend anything you need. Club Zest does not store any bank details for you.
If you have a query regarding your personal information which you cannot resolve online please contact us directly please contact us and we will be happy to help. Under the UK data protection law, you have the right to access, correct and request the erasure of your personal data. Club Zest will act in accordance with the law and aim to remove your data within 30 days of your request.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We keep your personal data to deliver your membership service to you effectively. All the information we store is completely relevant to your membership. When you no longer have a membership with us your data is stored securely and only ever accessed when you come back to the club or for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to opt out at any time and we will remove you from our mailing list by contacting us.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Club Zest welcomes your questions and comments about privacy.