Zestipi of the month!
Sweet Potato Cinnamon Brownies, Mmmmm!
Ingredients: Gluten free flour, ½ cup of 100% coco powder, 1tbsp gluten free baking powder, ¼ tsp sea salt, 1 cup of cooked sweet potato, ½ cup Algarve nectar, ¼ cup olive oil, 1tsp pure vanilla extract, 6 egg whites, olive oil cooking spray.
Topping: 87% lindt chocolate + Algarve nectar to sweeten. Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven 350`f
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder + salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor combine sweet potato, Algarve nectar, oil + vanilla. Puree until smooth.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together (step 2+3) until salt combined, don’t over mix.
- Spray baking tray lightly, pour ingredients into pan + place in oven for around 16-18mins
- Allow to cool for 30 mins.
- Mix Algarve nectar (small amount) + melted 87% lindt chocolate + place on top.
- Refrigerate and Enjoy!
Average nutrients per brownie: 140kcals, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 21g, Fibre: 2g, Sugars 12g, Protein 4g.