Pizza: “Cauliflower Crust”
- ½ large head grated.
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- ¼ cups shredded part-skin mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Fresh sea salt and pepper
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes (sliced in 2)
- 2 gloves of garlic (sliced)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes/diced red pepper
- Optional to add cooked chicken for extra protein
- Preheat oven, line baking tray with baking sheet + spray non stick spray.
- Grate cauliflower until you have 2 cups of cauliflower crumbles, Place in large bowl and microwave 7-8 mins, until soft, remove it and let cool.
- Mix in egg, 1 cup of mozzarella, parmesan cheese + salt + pepper, once mixed, put into tray and spray lightly with spray, bake for 10-15 mins until golden.
- Top pizza with sauce, ¼ mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic + red pepper, bake for another 10 mins until melted bubbly, top with basil and chicken.