Clean Eating Cauliflower Mash
- YIELD: 4 Servings
You can jazz this cauliflower mash up any way you like by adding some parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast, chilli flakes or fresh herbs and garlic. You can also substitute the butter for coconut oil or olive oil to make them dairy free too.
- 700 – 800 grams Cauliflower Florets Broken into equal size pieces
- 10 grams Organic Unsalted Butter
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons Water I used the reserved liquid from the steamer
- Place the cauliflower florets into an already boiling steamer and steam for 8 – 10 minutes until firm but tender enough for a fork to slide through.
- Remove the cauliflower from the steamer and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the butter and salt to the cauliflower and blitz with a hand blender until smooth.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of the leftover water from the steamer and blitz again until light and fluffy.
- Serve and enjoy.