30g smoked salmon
½ tsp chives, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes
½ tsp oregano
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk, add in the salmon and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the tomatoes with salt, pepper and oregano, then roast at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Pour the egg mix into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 180 for 10 minutes, or until the muffins look set.
- Serve the hot muffins and roasted tomatoes with a handful of watercress.
Can also be kept in a Tupperware box in the fridge and served cold for a handy quick lunch.