Clean Eating Homemade Chicken Soup
- YIELD: 4 Servings
Nourishing, heart warming homemade chicken soup.
- 1 large Carrot diced and pre cooked
- 1 teaspoon Oil of choice
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 1 litre Homemade Chicken Stock or any stock you like
- 100 grams Cooked Chicken I used leftovers
- 100 grams Wholegrain Pasta/Beans/Wholegrain Rice
- 100 grams Frozen Peas
- I steamed my diced carrot whilst I prepared all of the other ingredients, until the carrot had softened.
- In a large saucepan, soften the onion in the oil over a low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, cooked carrot and cooked chicken and bring to the boil.
- Once bubbling, turn the heat to low and add the frozen peas and pasta (or beans or rice) and simmer until everything is cooked and the chicken is heated through.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂