- 600g pollock fillets, skin removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50g gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 medium British free-range Woodland eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g fresh breadcrumbs, made from freefrom white sliced bread
- ¼ x 28g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, fan 130°C, gas 2. Cut the pollock fillets into 20 fingers. Pour the lemon juice into a bowl, add the fish and toss to coat.
- Mix the gluten-free flour and cayenne pepper in one bowl, put the beaten eggs in another, and the freefrom breadcrumbs and parsley in a third. Roll the fish first in the flour, then the eggs, then the breadcrumbs and parsley. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and shallow fry the fish fingers in batches for 1-2 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Keep warm in the oven while cooking the rest of the fish.
serve with Sainsburys Tartar Sauce which is also gluten free.