ready in 40 minutes
makes 24 slices
- 150 g gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp Fairtrade ground ginger
- 2 small Zest of unwaxed lemons
- 75 g pkt dried blueberries
- 100 g pkt dried berries and cherries
- 100 g pkt dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 100 g pkt sesame seeds
- 100 g pkt sunflower seeds
- 100 g pkt pumpkin seeds
- 397 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 150 g dairy-free spread
- 1 tsp Madagascan vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas 4. Line a 31cm x 23cm tin with baking paper.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the oats, ginger, lemon zest, dried fruit and seeds and set aside.
- 3Heat the condensed milk, spread and vanilla extract in a small pan over a low heat, stirring occasionally until combined. Pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir well.
- 4Spoon the mixture into the tin, spread evenly and bake for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely, then cut into 24 bars. You can store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- ENERGY 775kj 185kcal
- FAT 8.6g
- SATURATES 2.0g
- SUGARS 14.6g
- SALT 0.1g