- 1 tbsp COCONUT oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 50g Thai green curry paste
- 500g pack diced turkey breast
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 200ml chicken stock
- 200g pack shredded kale
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 28g pack coriander, chopped
- 73 Calories (kcal)
- 8.2 Protein (g)
- 3.3 Fat (g)
- 4.5 Of which saturated fat (g)
- 2.1 Carbohydrate (g)
- 1.6 Of which sugar (g)
- 0.9 Fibre (g)
- 0.2 Salt (g)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the turkey and pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk, stock and kale.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce and coriander and serve with cooked rice or noodles.
- Cook’s tip: You could use leftover turkey or chicken for this dish.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 20 Minutes