- Rolled oats 1 cup (80 g)
- Vanilla protein powder 2 scoops
- Coconut flour 6 tbsp (45 g)
- Ground cinnamon 2 tsp
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Coconut oil 1-1/2 tbsp (21 g)
- Egg whites 2 large
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Sugar-free syrup/ honey/ agave nectar 2 tablespoons
- Carrots 3 oz (85 g)
Cream Cheese Frosting
- cream cheese 2 tbsp (66 g)
- Greek yogurt 1/4 container
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
- Take out two bowls (one for your dry ingredients and one for your wet ingredients) and put your carrots off to the side.
- Add all of your dry ingredients into one bowl and lightly mix them together.
- Add all of your wet ingredients into the other bowl, and mix them together until everything is incorporated. Mix the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients.
- Chop up, grate, or process your carrots.
- Chill your cookie dough in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out a baking sheet, and line it with either some parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Shape your cookies and place them on your sheet
- Bake them at 325 degrees F (162 C) for 10-13 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (Cookie with cream cheese frosting)
- Serving size: 1 cookie with 1/6 frosting
- Recipe yields: 6 servings
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbs: 22 g
- Protein 16g