Perfect any time of the day!
45g diced chicken breast (optional)
½ spring onion chopped
1tsp chives, chopped
5 asparagus spears
Handful of watercress
Handful of spinach
- Cook the diced chicken breast in a little coconut oil and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly, add the spring onion, spinach and chives then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a hot pan, adding the cooked chicken and heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Steam the asparagus over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Serve the omelette piping hot, with the steamed asparagus and watercress salad.
Can also be kept in a Tupperware box in the fridge and served cold for a handy quick lunch.