1 tbsp olive oil
200g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
1 red onion sliced
6 large eggs
Salt and pepper
Basil to garnish
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan and sauté the sweet potato for 5-7 minutes until it starts to soften. Add the red onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the woody stalks from the kale. Finely slice the leaves and add to the pan and heat for 2 minutes.
- Spread the mix in an oven dish lined with greaseproof paper, crumble the feta and scatter it over.
- Whisk the eggs and season, pour and gently fold through the vegetables until combined.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 for 20-25 minutes, until golden and the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before slicing.