ready in 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 200 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 200 ml very low-salt vegetable stock
- 0.5 butternut squash (about 250g), peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 250 g green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion over a medium heat for 5 minutes until softened. Stir in the masala paste and cook for 1 minute. Turn down the heat and pour in the coconut milk, stirring.
- 2Slowly pour in the stock. Add the butternut squash and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 3Add the beans and chopped pepper to the pan and cook, covered, for another 5-10 minutes until the squash is tender. Garnish with coriander and serve with brown rice