These are a delicious blend of green tea and coconut, a perfect way to perk you up any time of the day!
Matcha powder has incredible healthy benefits including 137 times more antioxidants than regular brewed green tea, its rich in fiber chlorophyll and vitamins and boosts metabolism leading to a higher calorie burn. Matcha tea is a simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
1 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
4 tbsp almond/coconut flour
2 tbsp maple syrup/sticky honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp matcha green tea
- Place all ingredients into food processor until fully mixed
2. Line a small loaf tin or tuppaware box with tinfoil or parchment paper
3. Flatten mixture into tin and place in the freezer for 1 hour
4. remove from parchment paper and cut into small squares.
5. Either place back in freezer in a sealed container or place in fridge.
Enjoy these as a sweet treat or a pick me up throughout your day!